// System of natural absorbable haemostats
oxidized cellulose (OC),
oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC), multi-purpose haemostat
oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC), finely woven haemostat fast haemostasis
oxidized regenerated cellulose (ORC), layered haemostat for precise application
- general and digestive surgery,
- plastic surgery,
- orthopaedic surgery,
- dental surgery,
- other branches of surgery.
Safety and benefits:
- Bactericidal against 40 types of gram-positive and gramnegative microorganisms, including e.g. antibiotic resistant strains (MRSA, VRE, PRSP, MRSE).
- Plant product.
- 100% absorbable, minimum tissue reaction.
- Does not adhere to gloves and surgical instruments.
- Low pH.
- Meditamp Original, Meditamp Denso Knit, Meditamp Fibrisoft and Meditamp Extra haemostats are applied without prior moistening with water. Following any contact with blood, the material acts as a physical matrix which helps to form a clot within 3-4 minutes. It adheres to the wound, effectively closing blood vessels, and stops bleeding.
- The product is completely absorbed after implantation within 7-14 days.